Thursday, December 16, 2010

Twelve ladies dancing








One the 12th day of Christmas a wedding took place,






in the Colonial dollhouse,






I love the bride's lace.

One of the things I DON'T like about the Horsman dolls is how stylized they are in the "Barbie mode". Doesn't the main doll just look like she had a rich father and was a cheerleader at Colonial High? It's enough to make me want to do a scene with Twilight action dolls!

(All the women's dress are by A.J. Rowan of CDHM) apparently I took this last year also and never used it!
 All these dolls are packed away now. I am really glad I decided to use this blog to catalog my collection, I feel better about keeping dolls and houses in the attic. I can always visit my pictures!

5 comments:

Kikka N said...

O`Isn`t that gorgeous! Love the whole party!

Zencefil ve Tarçın said...

Merry christmas...

My Realitty said...

Thanks Kikka.

Shale said...

How lovely! The wedding is wonderful, but your butler always grabs my attention. He is great!

Susan

My Realitty said...

Greetingsw! Yes he is rather droll! C