Saturday, January 2, 2010

Househunting... again


Triang remodel 005
Originally uploaded by More2view

Well, it's the new year and it looks like I need a new house. Jim and I split up. I'm not really surprised, he clearly had issues. I just chose not to see them... those photos from his wallet? I know the blond lives in Germany, the redhead in England, and maybe the brunette is named Lizzy??? To use a word Nabakov coined, this is just getting a little too "poshlust", so I'm moving on.

My daughter is leaving for boarding school in Switzerland and my son has decided to go to Middle School in Hawaii where his Dad lives. He always wears flip flops anyway.(Bozart)

So I'm online looking for a new house. I feel a modern style one would suit me best... I'm ready for a change. All the furniture is mine. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited. Jim always gave the WORST birthday presents! I'll keep you posted, xoxo Colette


No comments: