Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So I was summoned to the Boardroom....


chairs 041
Originally uploaded by More2view
and I thought "How cute.
Old Mrs. Vaness from the Painted Lady Victorian House cleared her throat, "My Dear, we have had a good discussion and this is what we have come up with."
I thought of all I do for these Dollhouses and smiled, they were going to thank me!
Mrs. Vaness continued, "We have a list of Demands... and an award".
"Oh boy I'm getting an award", I smiled again.
"First", she said sternly, "we want more protection from Grandchildren..." she nodded toward Senora MasCabesa who's Hacienda House had recently been scribbled on.
Hmmmm... I thought to myself if it is a choice between dolls or grandchildren there really is no contest... and the winner isn't dolls...
"Second, we want ample warning before vacuming,
Third, Dust Covers", she gave me a disaproving look.
"Fourth, Equal budget allocation for all Houses...not JUST MODERN". Colette looked uncomfortable at this and shrugged her shoulders and sniffed.
"And last, NO cats."

6 comments:

Florine said...

Cute cute cute...I'm still laughing! Rebuttal?

My Realitty said...

Well Maybe I should go along with it... I mean there still is the award... CM

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls said...

Sounds like another chapter in the book "When dolls become real." What fun! Thanks for the warning. I know my dolls are busy when I'm not home.

LaPetite said...

Such big problems for such tiny people!

My Realitty said...

Well, La petite... would you like a cat 10 times bigger than you in your house? Let's get real.xoxo CM

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog said...

Hahaha - cool idea! I guess my Lundbys and Lundquists and Lund... would also vote for dustcovers first! I have no cat and I´m allergic so they don´t have to fear about them. But I´m sure there will be grandchildren some day and I really hope they will play with all my toys like my daughters did :)

Congrats for the award!!

*Nicola