Monday, July 4, 2011

Tomy Smaller Homes: The American Dream

photo by The Shopping Sherpa

Photo by the Shopping Sherpa



The reason I love the Tomy Smaller Homes and Gardens accessories is because they are SO DATED. The are frozen in the time of my late childhood. Probably their style was my first understanding of interior decoration.

For more information go to these two informative web sites:

http://smehreen-dollhouse.blogspot.com/2007/09/tomy-smaller-homes-and-gardens.html

http://www.emilymorganti.com/dollhouse/tomy/tomy.html

These websites give a good history of the dollhouse. See also the flickr picture for Tomy Smaller Homes.

Oh PS. Did I make it clear the giveaway was for one Phantom Chair?  C

4 comments:

Beth Lemon said...

I am really wanting one of these houses. Can't wait for this month!

Shale said...

I have always loved this dollhouse. It is very Brady Bunch from the outside, and very 70s elegant from the inside. Can't wait to see more.
Susan

My Realitty said...

Hi Citrus Queen! This house is just teetering on the verge of modern. C

My Realitty said...

Shale, the reason I don't like this house is the area I live in has this style everywhere. C