Tuesday, April 10, 2012

not exactly wallpaper

                            New ideas from new mini blogs!
 Yay! My challenge would be to make a scene without PDR or rement. Witness the above. I was trying to think of a wallpaper that would take me outside my comfort zone but mostly I don't like wallpaper at all. I used these 2 squares of glass tiles to  make a modern kitchen. That was wild for me! 

The goods: oh PDR sink, minimodernista table and chairs, rement Milk bottle, Delph espresso machine, mighty world dishes and cafe pot, glass tile floor and wall. 

If you want me I am at http://Leftcoastmini.blogspot.com/ 

xoxo CM



13 comments:

Mad For Mod said...

I think the glass tile is a wonderful idea and looks oh so modern.

Jazzi said...

oooh I like.....very very modern!

DollMum said...

I agree - I don't like wallpaper either, and the tiles create a very modern look

Kathi said...

Love this! The scale is perfect!

Heather said...

Very cool and modern almost futuristic looking!

Giac said...

Absolutely fantstic,
Way to bring miniatures into the futur!
Excellent work!
Giac

My Realitty said...

Thanks Mad for mod. I love gray! My house is gray, I want gray furniture. My car is gray! Ha! CM

My Realitty said...

Thanks Jazzi and Doll mum. PLUS Antiques are SOOOOOOOOO expensive. I am liking modern more all the time. C

My Realitty said...

Hi Kathi and Heather, thanks! C

My Realitty said...

Thanks Giac, that is high praise coming from you! CM

Plushpussycat said...

Very cool idea! I'm starting to get that ability to see other (mini) purposes for things. This is a great example of how cool something like tile can look in a mini setting. I enjoy learning from your blog very much. I'm celebrating 1 year of blogging with 8 giveaways. Giveaway #7 is some modern-style minis. You must join each of the 8 giveaways separately. Welcome! :-) Jennifer

My Realitty said...

I saw, I commented, I already belong to your blog! Everybody go look at #7, too cool! CM

Unknown said...

Very different and original!Would love if you visit and follow my blog http://mycupofteaminiatures.wordpress.com/, kind regards!