Friday, October 2, 2015

Uh oh...

Have.





                                                                  Want.


Don't even ask me where I cut those red beads from... let's just say I am probably headed there anyway... 

Oh my little assistant would like these beads.They come in the same little shake containers baking candies do. Oh this can NEVER be around the boys... I could use my Little Assistant's little fingers though.

OK helpful hints.
1. Some glass beads do NOT have the hole. Stop trying.
2. If you drop them they bounce off your plate or tray so if you re doing this in bed you will get up tomorrow with random embedded beads on you.


Getting there, now to locate a large metal circle, like a key ring?
OMG need to go to Walmart and buy hoop earrings!

Look what I found in a drawer...


                    
                                       

                                     GRRRR! Too thick.
Actually found one lost earring... too thick. This is the point of miniatures where you just start tearing the house apart. Tomorrow Ace Hardware opens at 10 am. I can make it till then...

Keeping it level is very important so hanging it will be interesting.



Went to a bead store today. Remember I am in New Mexico USA.
Oh my!  But found chain and a whole lot of beautiful native jewelry...
                             Update: Final version Cheers C

11 comments:

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Genial, un trabajo fantástico:-)

Shale said...

It looks like you are on your way ... to making a replica chandelier I mean.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

My Realitty said...

Gracias Contrastes-Rosa. Estan mucho trabajo...C

My Realitty said...

Well Shale thank you for leadingme to the right materials. My local Walmart. Haven't been to the Fancy Bead Store yet...C

PILAR6373 said...

Te ha quedado una lámpara preciosa!!!!!
Besos.

Myrealitty said...

Gracias Pilar!

Pepper said...

Well, after pinging beads around the room, several shopping trips and searching through your whole house I think you've nailed the look of the dangles. Nice one, I love it =0)

CM said...


Hi Pepper. It is amazing how many old pieces of jewelry I want to tear apart... I used part of a broken rosary for the Christian Hacker salon... I'm just saying. It's hard to find circles with holes in them... C

Giac said...

Hello CM,
Great work. They look lovely.
Big hug,
Giac

The grandmommy said...

It is very pretty! I like the way you make it looks so easy!

My Realitty said...

Thank you Giac and Grandmommy! Hugs back CM